Cannibal Cannibal

Wohoah

I really liked the screaming guitar intro to this, and then the drums that followed were awesome. The melody at 0:40 was just incredible.

This is basically perfect and you used an excellent combination of instruments. Make your next one longer though! Still, 10/10 and 5/5 !

CodeMachine responds:

Wow, thanks! I didn't expect these ratings at all.

i'm Blue [My_Version] i'm Blue [My_Version]

:-D

Ah, that was a very nice Blue loop you made! It'd be really funny as background music to some game.

Nice job, was it all done by ear?

T3animator responds:

lol!!
yea . . xD

Banjo-Tooie: Atlantis Banjo-Tooie: Atlantis

That was really soothing.

I listened to this song right after a bunch of fast dance and techno, so the transition was a bit weird, but great nonetheless.

This song was like being a fish in the deep ocean swimming in a forest of seaweed. I felt like I was just floating, listening to this. It had a very nice ambient feel to it.

Great job!

-[Light Aura]- Japetheape -[Light Aura]- Japetheape

That was epic.

Oh man, the way the beat just went from pp to ff so slowly was amazing. I could feel myself getting higher and higher as it went on. That was an excellent rendition of the light aura!

And even though it's 42 seconds, it feels like it's much longer than that. You did a spectacular job on this song!

japetheape responds:

Thanks man, even though this had to be so short my CPU hit 100 and it took a really long time to make. I worked really hard, thx for the 10!

SS - Cosmic Dust SS - Cosmic Dust

This won't get 0-bombd by me!

This loop somehow sounded exactly like cosmic dust, so great job naming it!

The slow pace of it coupled with the driving sound of the drums really made me feel like I was in a deep region of space, but when the quiet melody started, I felt like there were little rocks floating all around me. It's amazing what music can do.

I honestly don't see what needed to be fixed here, you did an excellent job.

SeventhSolar responds:

That was the first song name that popped into my head. :) Glad you like it.

engstroem - hope engstroem - hope

I just love the piano/techno combo!

The way that this song started off so slowly with the piano, then got faster with the main techno melody was just breathtaking. I really like how you went back to only the piano track twice in the song, building up with a greater, more intense beat each time. This was executed flawlessly.

This was a really cool song and you had a really good idea with the piano usage. Really awesome work!

Turd Eating Cat Turd Eating Cat

That was like, trippy.

Normally I'm not into this genre of oddness, but you were an exception! I loved the... power behind the main bass beat and that low-quality 8-bit sound really complemented the whole thing. I also liked the spacey-sounding melody and that higher pitched beeping noise. (Sound can get hard to describe sometimes.)

This needs no improvement and it just really awesome. It also loops very nicely, even it that was not your intention. This was a really great song!

A Fraction of Light {Final} A Fraction of Light {Final}

Nice and soft.

This song really made me relax. It's just put together so well, and everything is so smooth that it blends together into a tune of tremendous quality.

One thing I really liked about this was that, even though it was repetitive, it was a GOOD kind of repetitive (if that makes sense, lol). I also really loved the light rain sounds in the beginning. That was a perfect little touch.

This was a really awesome song overall, and it's title fit well. I could imagine the clouds clearing away slowly and a beam of light casacding through and making a rainbow. Nice job!

OMGL33TH4X0R responds:

Thanks a bunch. When I made the song, I was hoping people would react to what I was aiming for when I wrote it. That was a really nice review you wrote, thanks a lot :)
- Collin

Turtle bridge Turtle bridge

Oh my God!

I fucking LOVE Turtle Bridge! Too bad you never remade the game...

But this music remake was awesome! I love what you did with the drums; I feel it spiced it up just the right amount. And you say you did this all be ear? Outstanding.

Oh man, the memories... All you need to do if make it loop properly, but I won't take a star off for that :-P

sidar-talei responds:

it does loop, it plays two times actually, problem is the intro. else it would have looped on newgrounds too xD.

But yes the game, i loved it allot. That's why i wanted to remake it!
I think it was the music that made me love it xD.
Instead of birds i made actuall platforms...however i did steal the background/castle from the gameboy >=D!

Thnx btw xD

no is the new yes no is the new yes

Oh, my Lord.

I have no idea what I just listened to, but I loved it. Where do you get the old audio from, like the typewriter guy at the beginning and the Sleeping Beauty song at the end?

jim-ether responds:

Thrift store records. Thank you.